Saturday 18 June 2011

dark matters












































































More of this paintings to be seen in the dark lark.

Monsters, memories, microbes, maths, the mysteries of the universe, manual workers... I want to talk about things that are hidden, invisible, overlooked, all those important things that you may be happy to address sometimes but generally find a bit scary-please-get-that-out-of-my-face.

Now you know me, it's not my style to go around epater-ing the bourgeoisie and all that, (if I wanted to do that I'd have gone into pensions, hit 'em where it hurts). None of that nonsense for me, thanks! This way you get to find these things for yourself in your own good time, using your own hand-eye gestural activities. ("It's interactive.... got a button you can push!")



No comments:

Post a Comment