Friday 25 November 2011

Mrs 'Ed



Here's Mrs. Classical Epistemology 'Ed.  I thought about filling her head with flowers and bunnies and talking deer and horoscopes and crystals and healing and feelings and alternatives but I'm not in the business of reinforcing gender stereotypes and besides what annoys me about those pals of mine who are into all that shit is not that shit in itself – which is all fine by me if it has powers of explanation or narrative delight– but the fact that they are often unreconstructed classical-epistemology-'eds themselves and all that shit is just a decoration over a tired old same old same old story of what we are and what we do and what we think we are doing.

"Oh stop grumbling and give her a bath," I can hear you saying.

Ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment